Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's due when?!!!


I signed up to participate in Tonya's Lazy Gal Liberated Amish 2010 Get Together. I have had the fabric pinned on the design wall for several weeks and just got around to start sewing the top together the last couple of evenings. I am just giving you a peek of some of my hand dyes that I am using. It is going to be very neutral in color. I have to go back and read the "rules" of the Get Together and check to see how many I have already broken!

Tonight I am volunteering at the Akron Art Museum's Downtown at Dusk event. They have a live music every Thrusday during the summer outside next to the museum. Usually there is an art project for kids and refreshments for sale at the cafe. I work at the beverage stand selling beer, pop, and water. I volunteered to work every week except three week in July because I didn't want to get behind on watching the Tour de France. I told you - I am obsessed with this race! So I will end up working 5 out the the 8 Downtown at Dusk events.

No comments: