to get the Millennium quilt completed this weekend and I was so close! I have about 4 square feet to quilt (that means minus the 26.5 S.F. already done, I quilted about 50 square feet Saturday and Sunday), the binding is machine sewned on and one side has the hand stitching done, then a label and it will be done. I worked so hard, but I just ran out of time. I used 4800 yards of quilting thread on this piece. Last night at 7 p.m. I had to quit sewing to clean the kitchen floor since today the Maytag repair man is coming to check out my fridge.
Had a good time with my friend, P. We spent almost all our time sewing. P had three sets of blocks that were gifted to her and she needed to use my design wall to try and figure out what to do with the blocks. We would throw out ideas at each other and found solutions for two of them. P got the blocks sewn together as much as possible. She needs some sashing/border fabrics so the tops still need a little work, but at least decisions were made and the tops are on their way to being completed.