Monday, March 1, 2010

Three for three


Three for three is for this year I have gotten three baby quilts done before the babies arrived. Actually, I am going to say four for four because I took one of the quilts I had in my stash (see the picture above) and gave it to a fellow I work with. So here is the finished yellow zig zag, the back and a close up of the quilting.

Here is the back. I just used the leftover pieces from cutting the blocks from the strips. I like it!

Here is a shot of the quilting. It takes me between 5 and 6 hours to quilt a baby sized quilt - 40" x 53". I like lots of quilting!


It snowed some this weekend, but it didn't stick to the roads. The battle of the bands was cancelled Friday because all the schools were closed. It has been reschedule for this Friday. I am going to try and take a some video of my nephew's band and post it.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I love it - it's so bright and happy!

Sharon said...

Very cool! What a good use of fabric!