I spent a lot of time Saturday and Sunday putting together quilt kits for the class I am going to be teaching if enough people sign up. On the class supplies list I have the quantities of fabric needed for the project we are going to make, but some people have a hard time figuring out what to buy so I thought I would give them the option of buying a kit. I just could not believe how long it took me to put these together. The maximum class size (due to the size of the room) will be 10 so I want to make sure I have at least 10 kits and maybe even a few more to give people more of choice. Whatever I have left I will just make the quilts myself for my stash of completed giveaway quilts. With all the fabric I have I can't belive how hard of a time I am having coming up with enough to coordinate four prints. Sometimes the pieces I have are just size of the size I need, so it looks like I need to put together some type of scrap quilt in my spare time (LOL!).
I finished quilting the green cow quilt this past weekend and got the binding on. I started hand stitching the binding on the back and I am about 1/4 done.
I have been keeping up on my exercising. I will post my March calendar on April 1 and you can see all my pink dots!