Monday, October 10, 2016

The weekend got away from me

Saturday I ended up going to a birthday party. I left the house around 3 and did not get back until 9. Not a lot of stitching happened.

Sunday I went for a walk to try and get my steps in. I walked down to the school and found this in the parking lot.

I did work on the secret project, but it is taking me longer than I thought. There is a motif I worked on that there is a lot of detail to it. Here is the back side Not very pretty but I need to go thru the batting and backing to hold the three layers together. The motif does look good with all the stitching though.

I was all ready to stitch and watch the Indians and Red Socks play at 4, but they got rained out - Hurricane Matthew's leftovers. So since it was nice outside I decided I had better mow since the grass was pretty long. That took an hour and a half to do the front and back yards. I got a bit more stitching done before I finally went to bed. I ended up with 16,000+ steps yesterday.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I mowed the lawn too and also had 16000 + steps. That is the first time I have done more than 14000.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

So.....now you are making money while street walking? Oh, my!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I have no idea what that could be. Space alien is my best shot!