Friday, October 28, 2016

More progress on the flannel quilt

I was tired when I got home from work so I didn't start quilting right away. I did end up getting some done and I am now 44% done with the quilting. I had some problems with my top thread breaking and it was driving me crazy. I decided to change the needle, but that didn't help. So I changed the needle again, rethreaded the machine and like magic I was back in business.

I have nothing on my schedule this weekend except to watch the Indians and Cubs. Go Tribe!

So my plans are to see how much of this October project I can get done this weekend. I already have the binding cut so once the quilting is done there will be nothing slowing me down! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Enjoy your weekend! I believe I am mostly over the plague now so hopefully I can do a little bit of sewing between football games. I haven't done one productive thing all week.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It looks like you will have another finish for October. I don't have any.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I know! Sometimes that thread breaking thing happens on a machine and it drives me crazy. I do a lot of things, something works and I never remember what it was for the next time. Luckily it does not happen often.