Friday, October 21, 2016

Mailed and backing

I mailed the secret project yesterday. I included the hanging rod and two nails for hanging. Once I know the person this is for receives it, I will then post pictures.

I was digging around and found enough flannel to back the quilt on the design wall. I will have to sew two pieces together, but that's no big deal. I hope to get this top finished and pin basted this weekend. If I concentrate, maybe I can even get started with the quilting.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Whoooooo! I am so intrigued.....hope the postman is quick! LOL.

That backing piece is perfect for the flannel quilt.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love flannel backing on a quilt, even if it isn't a flannel quilt. I need to start my flannel quilts for this winter. You are one ahead of me.