Thursday, October 6, 2016

Down to the end

I finished up the stitching on shirt number 5 last night. I have one shirt to go! While was stitching I watched a DVD I had borrowed from the library and needed to be taken back last night. The movie was A hologram for the king. It was ok. I thought it moved slow.

I walked to the library to take back the DVD. I needed a few more steps. It is 1 1/4 miles to the library and I was getting tired on the way back especially as warm as it was last evening. The temp got in the mid 80's yesterday and that just takes the life out of me. I ended up with 15,081 steps for the day. I am tired today.

2 comments:

swooze said...

What got you embroidering your shirts in your quilts? What threads do you use?

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I agree with you, it was a bit slow. Frank loved it. One thing I was curious about, the very very last scene, the door. Sun and moon. Now what did that mean?