Thursday, October 20, 2016

Cleveland wins! back to the flannel quilts

There were hugs all around

and preparations for a champagne shower. Don't you just love that blue helmet with the eyes!

Next Tuesday Cleveland with play either the Dodgers or the Cubs at home. Go Tribe!

While watching the game I got my big table clean up. It was a mess!

And now I am back to working on the flannel quilts. I have half of this quilt already sewn together. Last night I got one row of blocks trimmed and sewn together. Then my brother called and the first two blocks for the next row are sitting under the presser foot waiting to be sewn together.

3 comments:

Kaja said...

I really like the way you are moving the colours around this, and the few yellow-y blocks add a lovely spark. I have also just enjoyed scrolling back and checking out all the glimpses of your now completed project - it looks great!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Congrats on your team winning! I know how exciting it was when the Saints went to the Superbowl! LOL - that Perfect Press doesn't look so perfect anymore! LOL

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Of course all of us near Chicago are hoping that it will be the Cubs that they play.