Wednesday, October 26, 2016

3 to go and 8%


What a game for the Indians. Kluber pitched so great and Perez hitting two HRs that cemented the deal. It's sad that somebody has to lose this series. Both are long suffering teams without a WS win, but somebody has to lose. Bauer is pitching tonight and his finger should have had enough time to heal that he won't be bleeding on the mound tonight. Go Tribe! 3 to go!

Too bad over the years Charlie has had such bad behavior. It would have been fun to have Ricky "the Wild Thing" Vaughn take a walk out of the bullpen and throw out the first pitch. The crowd would have gone nuts!! Tribe fans and the team embrace the portrayal of the Indians from the movie. In fact, two players took an empty locker and built a shrine for Jabu. They gave him a cigar and rum to keep their bats hitting those balls!

I spent too much time watching all the pre-game hype instead of quilting on the flannel quilt. I did get some done although it is slow going. I have to free motion machine quilt much slower due to the thickness of the flannel. I also am having trouble with the top thread breaking so I have slowed down a lot. Right now I have 8% of the quilt quilted. I need to pick it up a notch so tonight no messing about!

1 comment:

swooze said...

I'm not partial to either team but would like it to be close to the end!