Bummer - the Indians lost, but they can't win them all. Bauer was not sharp and a few mistakes were made in the field. We will try again on Friday night. Go Tribe!
I figured the amount that was quilted on the flannel quilt wrong in my post yesterday. Instead of 8% it should have been 12%. I worked hard last night and solved the problem with the Essentials thread that kept breaking. I switched my top thread to King Tut. The Essentials is fine for the bobbin thread, but the top kept on breaking and that was driving me crazy and slowing me down! It was lucky I had a cone of King Tut the same color as the Essentials thread. Right now I am 35% done!