Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekend accomplishments

I didn't get as much done as I wanted, but here is what was accomplished. I got the garage cleaned up - no before pictures

I raked up sticks and debris at the side yard. No way could I mow with the mess that the neighbor's trees had made in my yard. I walked down to the school project I am working on, cruised the parking lot and found this. I did not pick up all the lost pens and pencils.

Did dishes, cooked some chicken, cooked some salmon, vacuumed packed the rest of the salmon, and did some laundry.

I was tired this weekend and only managed to knit a little bit. My scarf is now 17 1/2" long. I am not in a hurry to get this done.

I spent some time cleaning up the studio and downstairs. I did get a bit more of the clothing quilt quilted.


1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I can only dream of a clean garage like yours! I definitely need a clean up.