Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Progress on the quilt and a quilt for Carlos

I now have the pieced section of the clothing quilt done. I almost forgot the two ties I was to incorporate into the quilt! The navy tie was a bit dirty so I washed it and now it is part of the quilt.

I dug thru my stash last night looking for fabric for the rest of the quilt. I found a couple of solid fabrics, but they were just ok. Then I found this

It has a subtle dotted pattern that is just enough and I have 4 yards which I can make work.

My brother gave another pooch one of the extra quilts I had made. Here is Carlos with his new quilt!

I have a feeling that these will be so popular I will need to make more. So when I go work at Miller's for their anniversary sale in May, I will first head to the bargain basement to look for dog fabric.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Yes, I think you've started something!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

LOL you will be known as Patty, the Dog Quilt Lady! LOL. Looks like Carlos wants to spread the word at the dog park.......