Wednesday, April 6, 2016

More deconstruction

I am getting good at this! I got a couple more pockets removed and have another pair of jeans almost taken apart. The hardest part is the belt loops and where the manufacturer uses those tiny tacking zig zag satin stiches for reinforcing the stress areas.

I thought I would show you the beautiful Easter Lily that my SIL gave me on Easter. She had bought a bunch of them and gave each family that came for Easter dinner a lily. The smell is wonderful and I have four more flowers that will be opening over the next several weeks. I need to find out how to take care of this and if I can do something to keep it for next year.

1 comment:

Charlene S said...

Please let me know if you find out how to keep the lilies going. Our church gave us 2 for Easter. I also got 2 poinsettias at Christmas that I am trying to keep for next year. The four plants look so nice in front of our front outside sitting area that I want to keep the look.