Monday, April 4, 2016

12th finish of 2016 and more!

I got the quilt made with the Moda Nocturne fabric done! I used Sulky rayon to free motion quilt it and Warm & natural for the batting. It is 56" X 73".

I haven't showed you the back yet so here it is. The picture is a bit dark as I took this early this morning.

I also got my scarf finished!

and I have the next one started

My next project is to make a quilt using jeans and Dockers. I tore apart some of the jeans yesterday while watching the movie Heartbreak Ridge.

I was given a Pintrest picture of what the recipient of this quilt wants it to look like. It won't take too long and will not be difficult to make. I have one more pair of jeans to take apart then I will start taking apart the Dockers.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

The quilt turned out great! I think it's one of my favorites of yours.

Paulette said...

Beautiful quilt! Love the fun backing too!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I really like the Nocturne quilt. It is quite elegant.