Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Spy quilt progress

Thanks to the novelty fabric Glen, Janet, and Karen sent me I am finishing up the I Spy quilt tops. Here is the one for Sophia ready for pinning. I am now down to 17 days to get these quilts done. I need to have them done by Oct. 6th. The birthday party is Oct. 9th, but I am working in Charm, Ohio at Miller's Dry Goods Quilt Shop Oct. 7 and 8th for Charm Days. No problem - I will quilt and bind one this weekend and one the weekend of Oct. 1 and 2 so I am money!
The fabric that cracked me up the most was from Janet - a cow that just bought itself a two pair of cowboy boots!

Here are a few of the great novelty fabrics from Karen. All of them were wonderful!

I had to do some cleaning up in the garage last evening. My brother who is home from California for a few days is planning on moving his car out of my driveway today. He has been storing it there for almost 3 years. He needs to get into the garage to get to the air compressor in case he needs to add air to the tires and I had a bunch of stuff sitting in front of the man door. I had to move that stuff , dig out the dehumidifier that I am giving him, and put his keys where he could find them. His car has been in my driveway for so long it will be strange not seeing it there.

No comments: