Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Spy quilt and what I think of Microsoft

I worked on Sophia's I Spy quilt last night and got this much done. I am expecting a package of novelty fabric from Janet any day now and those will be needed in order to finish this quilt.


Now my rant about Microsoft. I come in this morning and I get this message that my desktop sticky notes file is corrupt and I have a choice of hitting the ok button which makes them disappear forever or hit ok for help. I hit ok for help but no help comes up. I have a love/hate relationship with this type of issue. You can't get a hold of a human being at Microsoft or even get a hold of tech support. I tried going thru their website, but I don't know the answers to some of the questions they are asking and if you don't answer them you are dead in the water. If I knew the sticky notes feature was not reliable, I would have not used them. If they are not reliable, then Microsoft needs to go back to the drawing board and fix it or scrap it and not put out junk. And the world wants to go all electronic! There is nothing like a piece of paper and a pencil!

No comments: