I really rocked on the quilting this weekend and I am ahead of schedule for once! I finished Claire's quilt and for Sophia's is quilted and the binding is machined sewn on so all that is left is to hand sew the binding and put on the label.
Sunday I spent some time spackling holes in the fabric storage room walls, made a batch of yogurt, doctored up some blueberry jam that was pretty tasteless, and worked on alterations. I managed to get a lined skirt hemmed, shorten sleeves on a lined jacket, and hemmed a pair of lined pants. I have lots more to do and most of my evenings will be doing alterations this week. I have a bridesmaid dress, a flower girl's dress, another lined jacket that needs the sleeves shortened, and a skirt that needs a new zipper. I need to find the time to go buy a zipper - I don't have one the right color. I hate that when that happens! I will be glad to get this stuff done and out of the house!