Monday, October 5, 2026

More TBs and PBs, cake, and a bolt

It was another busy weekend. I managed to get twelve TBs completed and 8 PBs.
Sunday I went to a birthday party for a family member at a Mexican restaurant. The food was good and the company was great!
One of the guys picked up some of the bolts that flew off the bridge as the steel was getting chopped up for recycling and removal. When the shear would cut the steel especially at the knuckles where the steel was bolted together, the bolts would snap off the fly all over the place. He gave me one as a souvenir.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

How many more things do you have to make before the retreat? It must host a huge crowd!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I would hate to be around when the bolts were flying off the bridge.
Your pile of PBs and TBs keeps growing.

Cherie Moore said...

Sweet sixteen!!! Bet you can hardly believe it. Kind of cool to have a souvenir from the old bridge. Bet they need to be careful of those flying projectiles!