Tuesday, October 6, 2026

A small bit of progress and s cool skein of yarn

I didn't get much done last evening. I was tired from driving on Sunday and Monday - an hour each way to the birthday party then Monday to an eye doctor appointment. All I managed to get done was the zipper pocket for four more TBs. I am using up small pieces of batiks for the lining on these.
One of the guys at work had gone to Virigina over the weekend and brought me back a present! It is a beautiful skein of wool yarn! It is the natural color of the sheep and it is a warm deep chocolate brown color. I want to knit a neck warmer out of it. I just have to find a pattern.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That was thoughtful for the worker to bring you back some yarn. Maybe he has been one of recipients of your baked treats. I don't think I've ever seen any of the dark sheep in person, just photos.