Thursday, September 17, 2026
Back to the sewing machine
It rained hard here yesterday morning and it was so humid throughout the day I swear you could cut the air with a knife! Thank goodness that last patch of grass in my backyard was too wet to mow because I was so tired. I stayed inside in the A/C and first cut vinyl for project bags. I had used the last cut piece, so it was time to restock my pieces and parts trays.
I needed the vinyl so I could finish two of these PBs. The other two have fabric fronts.
It is raining again here this morning and there is a chance for more today. I am sure glad I mowed the neighbor's side and backyard! It would take a long time for it to dry out as tall as it was. It doesn't look like we are forecasted to have any dry days for the next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Goodness, girl, you have been pushing yourself. Don’t forget you are not the spring chicken your brain must be telling you you are 😂
any reason to not mow is a good reason - i'm not sure that cutting vinyl is a better option, though - ugh ... we could use some rain - the leaves are turning brown and crunchy instead of orange or yellow or red.
Post a Comment