Monday, August 10, 2026
Busy shopping and project bags
I picked up my company Friday and the shopping we did was at the grocery stores. I hadn't had time to do that, but with the extra help we ended up with a few items I would have not have thought about buying, but came in handy. Have you ever had the Thin Mint Oreos? They are dangerously good! On Saturday once we got moving and I made breakfast then we headed to the mall. We were there about 2 1/2 hours which isn't that long compared to some visits we have had. The mall was busy because it was tax free weekend, well, some things were tax free. I was told that the legislature changed the shoe policy and tax free was only on shoes less than $75.00. We shopped around and found a few bargains. The lines were long to get into dressing rooms and to check out. We were getting fed up with the crowds. We then drove over to the other side of town to an outlet store and they found a few other things. It was busy, but we got a dressing room and checked out quickly. We stopped a couple places on our way home and then after 5 hours of shopping we called it a day. I fixed some food and we watched movies the rest of the evening. Sunday we chilled and got caught up on Project Runway.
I did get a bit of time early Saturday to do some laundry and make two project bags. The marbled batik is more fabric from Wanda.
These two bags are almost done. I just have to press the self-binding, sew it and they are done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment