Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Fabric bargains and rain
I didn't get any sewing done last evening because I got started on straightening up and didn't stop for 2 1/2 hours. All the trash and recycling was put in their bins for pick up today. I then straightened up as I vacuumed the laundry/utility/dressing room. This is a big room - about 9' x 12 1/2'. No, I did not take a before and after. Trust me, it needed some attention so now the plumber can have access to the space on Friday. Meanwhile, I did get some fabric from eQuilter and Lou Lou's. All of this was on sale for $7.00 or less. I wanted the more solid batiks to go with the batik prints for thread beds and project bags. I like using the more solid colors for the interiors. I just had to buy the cute scissor fabrics and those sweet pigs!
We got some rain yesterday! Here is the storm that rolled thru around noon.
Then it poured again at about 7:45 that evening. It was coming down in sheets, but it didn't last too long.
Temperatures have dropped which is nice! It is only 60 degrees right now with a high today of 70!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You got a great selection of scissor fabrics!
Post a Comment