Friday, September 4, 2026
Two more TBs ready to go and a three day weekend!
I had an appointment after work so I got home a bit later which cut into my sewing time. I did get another two thread beds (TBs) ready for final assembly
I got started on the next batch. I must of had a two yard piece of this cute print because I will be able to get four TBs and a couple of project bags out of it. The lining fabrics will be different. I used up what I had left of this light blue batik and will use a darker blue batik for the rest.
We got a heck of a storm last evening. My lights flickered four time, but thankfully they stayed on. I did unplug my machine just in case!
I am looking forward to a three day weekend with no shows with the band. Of course, I have a long list I will attempt to put a dent in. That list includes fixing a cover we use to cover the t-shirt road case. I made the cover to fit without the hard cover to keep the sun off the shirts. After the storms we had at a couple of shows this summer, I need to make the cover a bit bigger so it will fit over the entire case with the hard cover which closes up the case. I will show you pictures of this at the next show so you get what I needed to do. I will then Scotchguard it and another road case cover. After those rainstorms I realized the cover needed a waterproofing boost. Next on the list will be of course TBs and project bags. I have yardwork that needs done so if the weather gets a bit cooler some of that might happen. Lastly, I need to make more tote bags for the merch booth. We used all of the regular sized bags at the show in Morgantown. All that was left was one or two bigger tote bags for drum tops. I dug around and found a couple dozen bags already cut out.




No comments:
Post a Comment