The iron-on fleece bolt was cut up last evening for the thread beds. I did not count how many are in this stack.
Here are my trays with the pieces and parts for the thread beds.
I pressed the fleece on the 10 thread beds lining pieces and trimmed them to size.
I finished sewing together and trimming the zipper pockets for that yellow print. I then put the fused lining pieces in their respective piles. I now have 10 thread beds ready for final assembly. My plan is to continue to cut out more thread beds then start sewing them together this weekend. I want to work in smaller batches than 66.
"smaller batches than six" sounds like an excellently-not-overwhelming idea...
ReplyDeleteIsn’t it funny the way we perceive 66 vs batches of 10 or12? In the end it probably takes the same amount of time but with small batches you see finished ones sooner.
ReplyDeleteThat's a big job cutting the fleece. Your parts bin looks ready for some marathon sewing.
ReplyDelete