Thursday, December 13, 2018

Another project

Yesterday I received a box of Harley t-shirts for the next quilt for the 2019 poker run. I had sent the woman a Christmas card and told her I would be happy to make another quilt for her. She is so sweet and is so gracious when I hand over the quilt. She has a poker run every summer in honor of her daughter that was killed in a car accident. The money goes to charity in her daughter's name. There are usually lots of goodies you can drop a ticket in a bag in front of the item to try to win, lots of good food, and for the last few years a raffle for the Harley quilt. I think I will be spending some of my time off during the holidays getting started on it. I have some shirts left from last year so I will use those along with the box of shirts she sent me

A lady at work gifted me a Christmas present yesterday: hat, gloves, scarf, a tin of cookies, and a candle and a stand for the candle.

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

You racked up on the goodies, didn't you! Love your Harley quilts.

Kaja said...

Exciting to see the start of another Harley quilt!