Thursday, November 8, 2018

this week

My work/life balance is all out of whack. I am so exhausted when I get home after a 9 1/2 hour day I have no energy to do any sewing. Last night I did vacuum the front Weather Tech floor car matts. They were full of dirt from work and hauling rocks. No pics. It was all I could do to get that done, a shower, and something to eat. I am not going to work at six anymore. I was leaving the other day and the project manager looked at her watch and said it's only 3:30. I said I had been here since 6. She said that was my choice to come in and do whatever I do when I get here. Really? I now don't come in until 6:30 and I am still leaving by 3:30. Today I had to move my office AGAIN because the contractors needed to get in the space to sand and mud. How is that for whatever I do!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

WTF is up is with the project manager? Doesn't she understand basic motivational techniques? I'd sit in my car until 6:29 and GTFO at 3:30 on the nose. When I was a project manager I never cared when people came and went as long as the work got done. Projects are stressful and you need to keep good people.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I have been so busy lately. And now the car repairs begin. three weeks or so without a vehicle. Frank didn't think to add rental car to our policy. He figured we'd never get into an accident.

I need to catch up with my blog reading this weekend.

go to sleep, girlie! Quilt and sleep.