Friday, November 16, 2018

only two more years

That is how long I am going to be at this job site Wanda. It is going to be a long two years. I have a heck of a cough today from breathing in all the dust. It is so noisy in here today I can't hardly hear myself think.

My goal this weekend is to get the rest of the quilt top finished for the quilt I can't show you. When it is done I can clear off these scraps and put them back in the bin.

Only five hours and 10 minutes and I am out of here! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I hope you have a great and relaxing weekend!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Wow, that will be a loooooong 2 years. I hope the workers develop some better habits in that time.....but I doubt they are thinking of anyone else.

Kaja said...

Two more years! I hope at some point your working environment improves. Your scraps look very appealing.