Friday, November 2, 2018

Dresden plate - new fabrics added

I had a 10 hour work day yesterday and I was a whipped puppy by the time I got home. I was up early this morning and had some time to play around with the Dresden plate. I cut out one piece of each of the vintage fabrics from my stash to audition. I pinned them together and I like the way they fit in. Kaja, you were right about the large print!

My plans for this weekend are to work on the project I can't show you (my goal is to have it finished by the end of November), cut out the other pieces I need for the other 11 Dresden plates, and make my brother a pecan pie for his birthday which was on Halloween. I don't know that I can do any yardwork; it all depends if it dries out a bit from all the rain we have had for the last two days and the possible rain forecasted for today. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kaja said...

Yay! I'm glad you're keeping it in the mix - this looks great. :-)