Wednesday, September 19, 2018

This group of flannel blocks done

I finished up sewing together the last 10 9-patch blocks for this first of several flannel quilts I had cut out several weeks ago.

Here is the pile of 120 blocks. I still need to press 32 of them.

I will next start sewing together these strips for a baby sized flannel quilt. I cut these strips a bit wider, but I don't remember the width.

Since the quilt top I am working on is on the design wall, I will continue to sew together the flannel into blocks. Once I get that quilt off the design wall, I can then arrange the flannel blocks on the wall and get them sewn together. The flannel quilts are just to use up the flannel and have a couple spare quilts in the stash.

1 comment:

Janie said...

Great flannel blocks, Patty.
There's nothing as cozy as a flannel quilt.
And the classic nine patch block always wins.