Friday, September 21, 2018

Thank goodness it's Friday - really thank goodness

Last night after I took a long shower to wash of the dirt and sweat from work (you would never know I have an office type position!) I worked on the baby quilt flannel 4-patch blocks. I pressed the strips and sliced them so they are ready for sewing.

Yesterday I found a couple more rocks on site, but I could only get one of them. The one rock was heavy and I could only carry it a little ways before I had to drop it so it didn't make it to the car. Here is the one I did get

Pauline thanks for your comment. You are a no-reply so I couldn't answer you back directly. Believe me I would welcome some snow over this heat we have been having. I am wiped out from another week of it being in the high 80's and 90's in the space where my desk is location in the construction area. The temperatures are forecasted to finally drop tonight and with the highs next week in the 70's. I sure hope they are right. I don't know how much more of this heat I can stand. I like the cold weather, but not the shorter hours of daylight.

Everyone have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love the flannels you have been working on. I can’t wait to get back to my quilt room........seems like all I do is busy stuff for Frank or the house.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

We got the cool air today so you should have it tomorrow. It is heavenly!

swooze said...

Hugs and have a great weekend!

Janie said...

You got some things done and made it to the end of the week!
Yes, thank goodness for Friday.
Glad to hear your temperatures are supposed to cool down.

Kaja said...

It's darker here already, and much cooler, so I'm hoping a touch of our autumn makes it over to you this weekend.