Friday, September 7, 2018

TGIF

It was a very warm and humid day at work yesterday, so I am tired and very glad it is Friday!

Over the last few days when I was out on site, I have been gathering up smaller rocks as I find them and fist sized ones that show up at the base of dirt piles. I had a pretty good pile so this morning I loaded the car.

I am going to try and do a bit of weeding this weekend. We did get .1 of rain so that might be enough to make it a little easier. Of course some sewing will happen to.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Charlene S said...

Love the rocks! Good luck on the weeding and sewing.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope you are finding enough rocks to finish up all of the edging this year. Next year will be fun when it is all done and you can enjoy the view.