Thursday, September 20, 2018

Next flannel quilt

I managed to pair up the flannel and get the pairs sewn together for the next flannel quilt. I had cut the strips at 4". Tonight I will press the pairs of strips and slice them. I am making 4-patch blocks with these. I have no idea how many blocks I will get out of these strips. I just wanted to take the leftover bits and turn them into something useful.

The next two days at work are going to be hard because of the heat. 88 today and 89 tomorrow which means it will be well over 90 - probably over 95 where I am working. I am tired today because it has been so hot this week in here. The forecast says the temperature is finally going to drop on Saturday. I will believe it when it happens.

3 comments:

Pauline Michaud said...

Hi Patti, just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. I'm amazed at how much you get done with your crazy schedule! Sounds like you've had a really hot summer where you live. Just be glad you don't live where I do... we actually got some snow here last week (melted pretty much as it fell, but SNOW in September. Can't remember ever seeing that before. Hope you get a bit of relief from the heat soon.

swooze said...

I keep reading your flannel posts as plaid posts lol. I want to say I’m working on plaid too...duh!

Kaja said...

That is too hot for working! It must be so draining trying to focus all day.