Monday, August 20, 2018

Binding next!

I started on Friday with a cold and felt lousy over the weekend, but I did find the energy to at least trim and mow the front yard Saturday evening and machine quilt those boy quilts. In fact, I got the last three boy quilts quilted!

So here is my stack of baby quilts that need bound. I am planning on binding them this week.

I did get my new stock pot on Friday. I use an 8 quart for cooking pasta, making soup, and sauce. I got a great deal on this pan and I will never have to buy another one. The pan is hefty and I can just feel the quality. The two small stock pots I had were ok and are green pans, but they were pretty beat up. I plan on using the larger of the two for dyeing fabric so at least I will get some more use out of it.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It sounds like a binding marathon for you this week.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love your new pot. My favorite pot of all is the one that has high sides. I use it to sauté stuff (read everything) and the spatters never get on the stove top. Minimal cleaning, that's my game!

Great job on the near finishes!