Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The heat is on

I survived day one in the non air conditioned construction zone. It had to have been between 85 and 90. I have my own box fan and it keeps the air moving, but it blows my papers around and draws the dirt in my direction. I just feel dirty all day long. It is not suppose to be as hot today and we have a pre-install meeting in an AIR CCONDITIONED ROOM so even though the meeting will be boring, I will at least be cool. Another thing I have to do is wear ear plugs all day long. The noise of them cutting metal studs with a chop saw is deafening. Just them dropping the studs on the floor rattles my teeth. By the end of the day my ears hurt from the ear plugs.

I was beat when I got home, but took the beef and water I had in the crock pot all day, transferred it to a pot on the stove, and made vegetable soup. I had some for breakfast and it was really good!

This morning I was up early and had time to sew together one of the equipment covers I had cut out a few weeks ago. This one is for the keyboard player's amp. I know it doesn't look like much so I will try to get a picture of it on the amp.

1 comment:

Kaja said...

Sewing before work shows real dedication.