Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A bit of sewing, a new pan, and more rocks!

Last evening was busy with cooking a bit, laundry, this and that, and spreading and unloading rocks. I did manage to get a bit of stitching in. I started doing the backstitching on the black t-shirt in the JB piece.

Here is what the whole top looks like since it has been quilted.

I bought this new All Clad pan at their seconds sale. It looked perfect to me when I took it out of the box but I saved a bunch of money buying a second. My other fry pans do not have a flat bottom which drives me crazy, but this one sure does! I tried it out last night and cooked up some mushrooms. The mushrooms are slightly overdone which is my fault and not the pans. The pan was fabulous!

I was at work very early yesterday and loaded up some rocks. The two big ones were heavy, but after loading the car for the past couple of weeks and moving the rocks around I find that I am stronger and can pick up heavier rocks.

I then gathered up some of the smaller rocks for around the condenser.

Here is where I dumped the box of smaller rocks. I am going to need more.


2 comments:

swooze said...

You’re going to need a LOT more Little Rock’s!

Kaja said...

The quilt is looking really good.