Friday, May 4, 2018

Weekend plans

I am so glad it is Friday. It has been a busy week and I ready to have time to myself. I did load the car up last evening with stuff from my last job to take to work. I was storing it in my garage and I am tired of it. I kept the stuff until I knew if I would need any of it for my next job and there is some stuff I just will not need - coffee cups, presentation folders, hanging file folders, in and out baskets, to name a few things. I loaded it up in the car last night and will find time between the rain drops to unload it at the home office - that is where I am still at today.

This weekend's plans include finishing up the last four boxy pouches from the first big round of making them for selling. I checked to see how many I have to actually sell since I have given quite a few away and I have 19. I will be needing more so that is on my list to cut out more fabric and interfacing.

I want to get started on quilting the JB piece, work in the flower beds, and if it dries out, paint the foundation on the garage side of the house. We had a lot of rain yesterday and it is just to damp to paint. Once I get the foundation on this side painted, I want to fix up where I planted cora bells along the foundation. I need to add dirt on this side of the house to get the water to drain away from the garage. I think I have enough bricks to make a edging for the bed. Once I get this side I have the foundation at the back and the other side of the house that will need painted. My goal is not to doddle around and get it done this year!

I am still looking for spring. We went from freezing cold to hot and muggy. Spring is missing and if you find it please send some to me!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The second day of rain missed us and today will only be in the 60s and dropping to 40s by the end of the day. Friday was beautiful in the 70s with a nice breeze and the humidity down again.

Kaja said...

We had spring for 24 hours about 10 days ago, then again on Friday. Now it's summer, and by next Friday it will be freezing again. There's just no settling on a season here at the moment. Have a great weekend- whatever the weather!