Tuesday, May 8, 2018

More bricks moved

It was cooler out last evening so I worked on moving more bricks from my sad excuse of a fire pit. I didn't get as many moved because I had to pry them out of the ground which slowed me down. I get 100 moved in about 45 minutes which is the smaller stack in this picture.

I still have more bricks to dig out, but I am at least 2/3 the way around the circle.

I will then have to pull out all the debris, weed wack the grass, and fill in the gap with some of that dirt I have sitting in my driveway. I will be glad to have this job done. It is suppose to rain tomorrow so I guess I will try and get it done tonight.

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

What will you make next with the brick?

Janie said...

You've been busy!
Yes, I'm curious too about what you're going to do next.
Those are nice bricks.
We have rain, mild not stormy.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That looks like a huge job! I have some bricks to dig out that are across the front of a flower garden and they have sunk in so I can't see them. We have rain coming tomorrow too but that should make it easier to dig.

Kaja said...

This sounds like a bigger job now than it did at first. Lovely bricks though.