Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Better than nothing

I am still trying to get my rhythm with the change of job location. It makes a big different from driving 5 minutes to 25 - 30 minutes. Once I got home I did a load of laundry and some cooking. Once I sat down next thing I knew it was time to get ready for bed! I get up at 4:30 so my evenings are short.

I did have some time this morning so I quilted for about 25 minutes. It is hard to see in this picture, but I quilted around the lettering Elyria and Harley Davidson and got part way around the eagle when I ran out of bobbin thread and time. I like to quilt around the lettering and any center designs before I meander stitch the blank areas. I found that if I meander stitch the blank areas then do any outline stitching it is harder to keep the shirt flat.

1 comment:

Kaja said...

You are an early riser! I guess you'll get used to the longer drive in time.