I got the boxy pouch made for my AHIQ threads. The outside fabric is a decorator weight linen and I interfaced it and the lining with an iron on Pellon. I don't remember the pellon number, but it was a woven iron on interfacing. Now I have a cute pouch for my threads.
I decided to make another one for my makeup so I would no longer have to keep it in a plastic zip bag.
I did other household chores - dishes, laundry - but I needed to clean up the studio. I had these bricks that I cover years and years ago. I use them all the time.
I embellished my nephew's jacket. He needs it for a gig this coming weekend so I had to get it done. Here is the before and after.
One of my design walls fell down. The tape let loose and that was some real sticky tape! I got out the gorilla tape and it is now back in place.
I didn't get the TV stand put together or any painting done. We didn't get any snow that had been forecasted. It did rain though.