Thursday, January 11, 2018

Fabric storage room

I had to use some of the space in my fabric storage room for chairs and other things when I cleaned out the living room and two bedrooms to get my floors sanded. Well, I went in there last evening looking for something and it is just a wreck!

I have to take Monday off as a vacation day since the schools will be closed for MLK day. The company I work for does not give MLK day as one of our holidays off during the year so therefore it will be a vacation day. No problem as I have some days left over from 2017 and my brother may be coming over on Monday to help me put my IKEA purchases together. I hope to find a bit of time between now and Monday to get the fabric storage room straightened up or at least get the kitchen chairs out of there and back into the kitchen!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope your vacation day is a productive one. Getting help with that assembly would be great.