Wednesday, November 8, 2017

A bit of progress on the next prototype

After gathering up the recycling and trash for pick up today, I got to work putting labels on two quilts for the fellow that I made the feed sack quilt. He just had a baby grandson so I said he needed a quilt for him and his 4 year old sister. These are the ones they are getting


I was up early this morning. I slept terrible last night and I woke up at 4:40, but I didn't get out of bed until 5:15. I was laying there thinking of all the stuff I should be doing. When I did finally get up I washed dishes (by hand), took a shower, then I got five pieces sewn together on the next prototype herringbone quilt. See the ones on the lower left?

3 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

I agree every child needs a quilt. Hope you sleep better tonight.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Perfect choices! I was thinking that to put the herringbone strips together would be a pain in the patooty!

Kaja said...

Great quilts - lucky kids! I like the way you are using your colours in this version.