Friday, September 1, 2017

Will lose a day, but ...

My R.E.M. piece has to be turned in next week. I was going to wait to the very last day, but I will be downtown two blocks from where I need to drop it off the next to the last day. So I am going to lose one evening's work, but I will just have to live with that. Losing an evening's work is better than having to drive back downtown.

Here is where I started last evening

And here is what I got done. I decided to change the colors around the nose and eyes rather than do the whole thing in green. A few more hours work and this will be done.

The sunrise was so beautiful and pink this morning

Have a wonderful and safe Labor Day. You know what I will be doing.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Wishing you lots of progress on your labors this weekend!