Monday, September 11, 2017

laid back weekend

I didn't have much of a plan this weekend; just messed around and got a few things done - laundry, dishes, and other little items I just never had the time to get to. I did cut some duck cloth into pieces for tote bags. I had enough for 17.

I sorted thru t-shirts for another quilt, stacked up some mending I need to do for my newphew

and packed up two bins of t-shirts that need to take back to my brother's house. I had gone thru them to pull out the ones for the R.E.M. quilt.

I had ordered some Lock n' Lock from Qvc via automated ordering. They were running a special and it was a really good deal. Well, I must have pushed the wrong button and I ended up with 5 sets!
It would cost too much to send them back so everyone is getting Lock n' Lock for Christmas this year! LOL!! Lesson learned - always open the order received email as soon as I get it so I have time to change my order. Here is what is in each box.

I did go to work a bit on Saturday to do some computer work. I have to move out of the job site trailer and will lose my server. Having the server makes life easier for me. My drives are set up that anything I save automatically goes to the cloud. The custodians found a space for me in the high school and I will have to go thru their internet to download stuff to the cloud. Saving files will be a lot slower.

When I was at work I went out to the car and found this

Now this week it is all about packing stuff up and finding a home for it. It is going to be a long week.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You hit the jackpot this time in the parking lot!

It is a lot of fun to casually go through things and organize a little. I'm going to be doing some of that too while I have my arm restriction.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

LOLOLOL! For a while there everytime I ordered something from them I received TWO. Never figured it out, it just stopped happening. The good news is....I love my lock and lock sets. Yes, I somehow got two of them when I ordered after the flood!

Vicki W said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! That's a lot of storage!