Thursday, September 28, 2017

A little more progress on the feed sack quilt and swag bag

I was so tired when I got home from work yesterday. I spent over 1 and 1/2 hours out in 89 degree heat walking around the site and on the asphalt track. The heat just sucked the life out of me. So the bottom line is I only got an hour of quilting in last evening. I finished up the yellow sack and I am now 65% done.

I received my swag bag from the Quilt Alliance yesterday. It is always fun to see what they send and the tote bags are top quality. This year's bag included a 12 1/2 ruler, some charm squares, mini squares, 8 small pieces of Cherrywood, a FQ, a copy of a SAQA journal, a spool of Aurifil 12 wt., and a pressing sheet along with various advertisements.

1 comment:

Kaja said...

I liked seeing the quilted and the not-yet quilted bits next to each other; it really highlights what a difference your quilting makes.