Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Ready

I received a delivery last night and I am ready to take on a few t-shirt quilt commissions. I don't have any lined up right now, but I am ready in case. JoAnn's had a good deal on the lightweight fusible interfacing I use when making t-shirt quilts. I use Pellon P44F. It works well for me because I do a lot of quilting on my t-shirt quilts. For someone who leaves more unquilted space it would not be my choice of interfacing. I bought three fourty-eight yard bolts and with the bolt I have that is about 40 yards, that give me 184 yards of interfacing or enough for six or seven quilts.

My evening consisted of doing dishes, cooking, laundry, watering my flowers, and baking oatmeal raisin cookies for the guys at work.

No stitching has gotten done on the R.E.M. for two evenings now so I must get back to it tonight.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

A couple days off the REM quilt will make it more fun going back to it. I imagine you are having the same low humidity weather we are having this week and without rain I won't need to mow.

Kaja said...

A break from the stitching will, hopefully, make you keen to get back to it.