Friday, June 9, 2017

TGIF

I am glad it is Friday, but looking at the weekend I have so much to do!

What I did get done was a bit more stitching on the R.E.M. quilt. I can still stick my hand in the pocket.

Yesterday as I was walking around the job site I saw the hawk perched on a light pole watching over his kingdom.

This weekend I am going to work on my AHIQ denim quilt as much as possible. I also need to get my AC/DC quilt ready to take to the gallery on Tuesday. I bought a couple more patches to add to it. It is suppose to be up in the 90's so I will be staying indoors and trying to get as much sewing done as possible.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I wondered how much stitching you would put on the pocket. It looks great.

I think we must have a hawk watching my yard because I have had very few birds at the feeders this week.

Kaja said...

I never think to do any as adventurous as this but your stitching looks great! That sun and the twirly bit on the flap look as is they have always been there. I love how the hand stitching is working with the rest of the quilt.