I made some big progress on the R.E.M. piece. Three borders done and I did a bit of sashiko in one of the denim areas.
Saturday evening I trimmed the front yard, but couldn't mow until Sunday evening since it had rained a bit just as I was getting ready to trim so the grass was too wet to mow. I did see that my Icelandic poppy bloomed.
Sunday morning I went over to my brother's and worked in his backyard. 2 1/2 hours later I called it a day. I still need to go back to rake and bag up all the debris. Here are the before and after pictures
If that wasn't enough, I cut up the t-shirts and interfaced them for the Harley raffle quilt. I have two shirts that I need to add fabric too in order to make them usable. I will post how I accomplished this tomorrow. I am glad I kept all the bit left over from last year's quilt. I didn't have enough shirts that the lady sent to me this year so I just added some of the saved ones.