Tuesday, April 18, 2017

More gifts!

I received this cute zippered pouch from Brenda of Scrapsandstrings.blogspot.com. Look - she even quilted my name on the back! I was the winner in a giveway she was having. Lucky me!

Now are next segment of What was I thinking. I was cleaning out the garage this past weekend for a couple of hours and came across a bunch of keys that I had saved from the demolition and other keys from past projects that were for the trailers. What on earth was I thinking I was going to do with these? I have no idea, but I sure have a lot of them!

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

OMG! I have saved keys too! LOL. My intention is to make some sort of an art quilt. Inspiration hasn't hit me yet. Maybe we need to brainstorm.

Vicki W said...

You can sunprint with those keys!