It is time to post my monthly goal. Last month it was to get the t-shirts sorted out for the R.E.M. quilt for my entry for the Akron Art Prize. This month's goal is to get the top made.
I cut up the lade t-shirt - the one with the big stars - and interfaced it
I also spent some time taking apart one of the two lightweight denim shirts that were in the bins of shirts to use for sashing - maybe. I am still playing with this idea, but I need to make a decision very soon.
Saturday I got my taxes done, did some shopping at the bulk food store I like in Sugarcreek, Ohio and stopped at a quilt shop that had opened on the main street in Sugarcreek. Never hurts to look does it? I did see a piece that I thought would be good for binding so I bought two yards.
I went to lunch with family and then my son did his magic and got my phone backed up - I had never backed it up since I bought it over two years ago. I didn't know how to back it up. Then he updated my iTunes - my version was at least 15 years old. I guess he needed to update the iTunes in order to back up my iPhone. I guess that is a problem when you have a very old version of iTunes! LOL!!! It took a couple of hours, but we had a nice visit and he got my devices all up to date.
Sunday I went to my brother's and vacuumed and dusted the first floor of his house and picked up some big branches and lots of sticks in the backyard. He is coming in town this week so I wanted to make sure the place was looking good. That took a couple of hours. I then had to walk down to the school and set up traffic cones to block off a parking lot where we are getting a smaller construction trailer delivered today. I ended up with over 16,000 steps yesterday and I was tired!
I ended up finding 27 cents while moving the traffic cones from where they were to where I needed them. Not bad!